Trinity Church is a significant landmark situated on the main high street in Leek and was formed in 1977 although Methodist witness began in Leek in 1754. The building is not listed but it is of high architectural merit and sits well with the other historic buildings in the town.
The project involved the replacement of an ill designed front canopy, access improvements, internal refurbishment of the lower ground function room and kitchen area, and internal refurbishment of the main worship area.
We designed the front entrance as a steel frame enclosure with glass walls. This provides and abundance of natural light into the building in addition to improving visibility from the street through the entrance foyer where there is a lounge and meeting facility to the main worship area. This opens the building up to the passing community.